1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Sounds like a good price Bixll. From Tirerack those tires are about $108 each, but heck, it wouldn't hurt to get these, especially for that price.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they are only $108.00 a piece new, I will hold off, not have to store them, and have brand new ones instead of half wore out ones. I thought they were much more money new!

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
The Goodyears for your truck are $116 over on Tirerack.

Don't forget that you really only need 3 new tires the first time you buy them because you can use your spare. All they need to do is move your pressure sensor from the best/worn tire to the spare wheel and tire combo.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I really think if you want these you should get some picturees of them. I would want to see the tread. What if this guy had a heavy foot for 10000 miles. Who knows. I am a little leary of certain things on Ebay.
M4ck

·
Registered
294 Posts
The listing shows free shipping!! That could be worth $80.00 for 4 tires. I dont think the listing gives enough information. I would want to know tread depth and I would really like to see a picture of them. I do a lot on Ebay and I have been burnt on tires before. just be careful.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i to had seen these and seller said nothing about tread depth. if you look real close at the pic of the sidewall yuo can see the white lettering is worn off, more miles then that on those tires

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
i to had seen these and seller said nothing about tread depth. if you look real close at the pic of the sidewall yuo can see the white lettering is worn off, more miles then that on those tires
Where did you see a pic? I even Emailed the guy asking for him to send me one!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I was browsing and seen the add. it shows one tire standing up from the side shot. its leaning up against a door way, ill look again and try to find it

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
well i found the one i was thinking of, but its not that one, my bad. its for rims and tires, also started at 250 and is now 350. sorry :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts