Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Banks exhaust and grill installed today. The grill looks great but the installation process along with the instructions was about as bad as I've ever experienced.

Haven't decided on what I'm going to do with the bumper. Right now I'm leaning towards the lower billet insert with a set of lights installed behind it. The other option is a bull bar.

The Banks exhaust sounds great. Going from a Magnaflow that dumped behind the rear axle to this was a nice improvement in sound. The Magnaflow sounded great but the Banks has a better overall tone. I'll get a video of it up shortly to explain the difference better.

This is what happens when you install cheap ebay off-road lights upside down and then leave your truck unattended for 6 months.

Next up on the mods list is a set of Liquid Metal Rhinos and 285/50/20 Cooper Zeon LTZ.

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah Def get the lower grill - that sux about the light though! What's up with the blue ring on the fog lights - that's cool!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fox Delta said:
yeah Def get the lower grill - that sux about the light though! What's up with the blue ring on the fog lights - that's cool!
Got them off ebay also, they have a dual switch where you can either light up the blue halo or act as a regular fog light.

·
Registered
174 Posts
thanks - do you like them otherwise? (light output, beam pattern, etc) I see you are in S. AZ - Sierra Vista maybe? I was there several years ago...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fox Delta said:
thanks - do you like them otherwise? (light output, beam pattern, etc) I see you are in S. AZ - Sierra Vista maybe? I was there several years ago...
There nothing to write home about but they do put out a decent amount of light.

Yeah been stationed here for the past four years.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I want that grill even more now after seeing how good it look. Get the lower one I would say too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Where did you get the grill and if you dont mind how much??

How long did it take to put in? How much was it?? If you dont mind?

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts