Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bad news first.
I called stillen today to ask if they were going to start doing any performance flashing on the titans ECM today. They said, not at this time. :(

The good news...
The fella I talked to in their sport truck division said that they had alot of titan stuff in the R&D stages, and alot more in the works. He wouldn't get to deep into it. Here are a few things he would tell me about though.

1. They are working on their own headers for the titan (I hope some full length) :D He also said they
were going to add some option to the cat back system they make for the titan (dual exaust with choice of rear exits) that should be aout by the end of Feb.

2. They are going to have lowering springs and sway bars later this year.

3. More body mods (possibly a body kit) by the end of the year.

I also ask about the SC kit for the titan. He said it should still be out sometime in June. He said that he has road in the owners sons titan with the SC and it is wicked fast!!

He said by the end of 05 they should have about every thing you need for a bad a$$ titan.

Just thought I'ld share.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Im in for a body kit thats for sure. I hope its something sleek looking like the Nismo Titan that was shown at Sema Show in Nov.
M4ck

·
Registered
162 Posts
aww mannnn....there goes the college fund.

btw this is my intro guys, my name is Ali and i own a smoke titan LE. and im 17 yrs old. l8errrr

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Awesome Ali I woulda killed to have a Titan when I was 17 but then again I would kill to be 17 again. LOL
Welcome to the club. I think you are the second Titan owner thats only 17.
M4ck

·
Registered
162 Posts
actually im 16, i turn 17 on march 12. i was born in 88, but most forums dont accept you unless your at least 17, so i entered that as my age. i guess im the only youngest titan owner on this forum huh!! YAY!!, btw do we have any kind of sticker or decals that i can put on my truck? id luv to have one that says "Club Titan #1" on mine. :-D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Ali we will have some more by the end of this coming week. We have been talking about it here http://www.clubtitan.org/postt1217.html and you can see a picture of them as well. By the way this site has no age limit. We try to keep it clean for everyone. I wouldn't want a younger cousing or niece or nephew of mine to visit and be embarrased so we keep it that way for all.
M4ck

·
Registered
223 Posts
I hate to piss in everyones cereal but Stealin is not even worth your time. So many problems with the parts they make. And they are so overpriced... Don't believe me go to http://www.stillensucks.com/

·
Registered
162 Posts
haha yea guys, i have REAL nice parents. they bought the truck for me, but it was b/c i got a scholarship to college so they could afford to pay more for my truck :D.....oh yeah and my cap....well...uh...the window was open and the wind blew it that way :D :roll: :wink: haha, yeah, the wind thats it!! lol. and thx m4ck, i really enjoy clubtitan's forum, its really well organized and other than titantalk its pretty active as well. dont worry guys, if u wish u were 17 u can live vicariously through me :D ill be sher to live out all ur dreams for ya!! hahaha

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
SmokeTitn3144 said:
haha yea guys, i have REAL nice parents. they bought the truck for me, but it was b/c i got a scholarship to college so they could afford to pay more for my truck :D
That's the way I like for it to be done!

Great job! Now go do your homework!

G

·
SmokeTitn3144 said:
haha yea guys, i have REAL nice parents. they bought the truck for me, but it was b/c i got a scholarship to college so they could afford to pay more for my truck :D.....oh yeah and my cap....well...uh...the window was open and the wind blew it that way :D :roll: :wink: haha, yeah, the wind thats it!! lol. and thx m4ck, i really enjoy clubtitan's forum, its really well organized and other than titantalk its pretty active as well. dont worry guys, if u wish u were 17 u can live vicariously through me :D ill be sher to live out all ur dreams for ya!! hahaha
Well if you are going to live out dreams, let me start off with...... oh never mind! :cry:

·
Registered
162 Posts
haha, sher the_head, ill stay away from that "fool"-ish stuff, and BIXll, c'mooon man, i cant live it out if you dont wanna tell me, yea uh huh...go on...you can do it...just sound it out... lol. i know it'll be good. oh yea i 4got, i gotta go do my hw and kween ma woom. mommy say if i dont she gonna take my bally away

haha

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
SmokeTitn3144 said:
oh yea i 4got, i gotta go do my hw and kween ma woom. mommy say if i dont she gonna take my bally away
haha
I'd be more worried about mommy taking yer twucky away!! In fact, you better get a 4.0 GPA!! :lol: Be good.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts