Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if TB spacers actually do anything for the titans or are they a money gimmick? I know on some vehicles I've looked to put one on they don't do a thing. What does everyone think, what ones are better for performance and fuel economy? Any numbers to support?

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
On a fuel injected engine they really don't do much. Your money is best spent elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I was wondering if TB spacers actually do anything for the titans or are they a money gimmick? I know on some vehicles I've looked to put one on they don't do a thing. What does everyone think, what ones are better for performance and fuel economy? Any numbers to support?
A buddy of mine had almost identical 04 titans. Stillen headers, 2.25" y to single in dual out flowmaster, k&n CAI (his the chrome tube mine the black plastic), Uprev. The only difference was that I was a cc and him a KC. Also he had a airaid tbs and I didn't. Now his intake was alot louder but on a dyno he made 0.3 hp more than I did. I can think of better ways to spend $70

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Hmm, maybe we should have a Traveling TBS that people can throw on their Titan and try it out so they can see how worthless this modification is. I would put mine up for this but it needs the o-ring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts