330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Whoa.....that link is great, M4CK. I love the drivetrain pics the best.

BTW, that can't be a Texas edition Titan.......where's the Longhorns on the hood!! My father-in-law had a set of chromed horns on his old '65 Ford pick-up. Those things must have been 3 feet wide. I loved it when I got to drive that thing..... them horns were quite the intimidators!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
there doesnt seem to be that much difference between the texas version and a regular pkg. just the emblem, floor mats, and chrome rims. did i miss anything?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nope you didnt miss anything. They had one on display down here last summer at the state fair. Supposedly they are going to add some extra $$ incentive to get Texans to buy them. I see at least one on the road (besides mine) every day down here. They are just trying to tap into the Texas market b/c everyone down here drives a truck.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
ahhh, marketing tricks :lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
truck drivers...in texas??? pshhh who'd a thought ;) haha btw guys, just wondering, how do i pop the hood on my truck, i checked 2day b4 skool but i couldnt find the lever, maybe im just semi retarded or ive forgotten the password again "open sesame" doesnt seem to be working. thanks

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Its about 6 inches to the right of the e brake. Down under a bit. Just stick your head down there and you'll see it.

As for that Texas Titan, that thing is freakin' sweet! God blessed Texas! I was stationed there for three years and loved every minute!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts