Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start the ball rolling by saying thank you....

1. To the vendors who provided over $2,000 in giveaways to attendees. We'll make a list again and hope that you consider future purchases from them as a result. They made the Meet possible.

2. To those others who were able to pony up contributions to defray the unexpected costs of the Meet. It is by no means necessary/required but helpful.

3. To my Wife for helping out in all the small ways that made a difference. In between naps on the way home, she awoke to ask questions about each of the attendees.

4. To my co-producer UnknownTitan. His recruiting of vendors and promotional efforts kept this Meet on the minds of many as he wanted to plan an event that would attract others than have shown up in our previous Meets. A lot has gone on for him and his family and this Meet was both a stress-reliever and producer at times but he had fun. Please feel free to post up on one of the Forums (or on Facebook) and tell him thank you.

AND finally....

5. To the attendees who came. I'm sure stories will be told and I will save that for other posts but you all made it a great event.

gun range shooting, two Cruises, a car wash, modding at the Meet, and an informal dinner. We got to see old friends and meet new ones. Missed a few veterans of past events but the bottom line reason I do these Meets is to enjoy the opportunity to be among people I wouldn't normally see.

I hope we met your expectations of what you wanted out of an event like this.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Had a blast. glad to meet you in person finally! loved your dogs, they are beautiful. and thanks for help putting on the meet. haven't had that much fun in a while. would love to do one again.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Man wish I could go to a meet. They just never come up at the right time

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
575 Posts
Had a blast. glad to meet you in person finally! loved your dogs, they are beautiful. and thanks for help putting on the meet. haven't had that much fun in a while. would love to do one again.
looking forward to meeting you again and BTW, you are roll'n on one great look'n truck.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
looking forward to meeting you again and BTW, you are roll'n on one great look'n truck.
Thanx and same here. i'm always doing something to this Truck. lol. and thanx to jazzman, i just did some more. lol. :love-sick-big:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Meet

Thanx and same here. i'm always doing something to this Truck. lol. and thanx to jazzman, i just did some more. lol. :love-sick-big:
Did you get the picture of your Wife asleep in your truck?

Glad you enjoyed your time and thank you for coming out-hope to see you and your truck again.

We need to get a picture of it at night!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
yes. and she has threatened my life if it gets posted on the forum. lol. i'll get some night pics posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts