Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got back from San Felipe. I went down for the weekend to see the Baja 250 OFF-ROAD Race. I had a great time, and man does the Titan work!!!!! I just had the Pro Comp 6" kit put on a couple of days before I left.( I will post more pics). This Truck is insane!!! I was doing 85+ MPH on a 10 mile dirt road with Woop, dee-doos and wash board sections. I have lifted many trucks in the past, and none of them would hold a candle to the Barking Titan!!! :wink: 8O :D :) :eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Man I am not going to lie, these Titans are some of the best looking trucks lifted that I have ever seen. Especially the KC's I think they just look awesome. If I ever can afford a lift like that I will definately get one.
M4ck

·
Registered
470 Posts
Now that is a pretty set of wheels. And with all the rain you folks have had out there on the left coast, a 6" lift kit sounds like a good investment :roll:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Whats the possibility of bigger pictures. I would love to see more detail and up close pictures of the wheels and the lift itself.
M4ck

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow man, that lift kit sure looks great, is that a pricey mod?

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Okay, I cannot lie...I had a whole different picture in my mind when I saw this subject line!!! Glad you had fun in MEXICO!!!!! Nice rig!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
LDOTITAN said:
Okay, I cannot lie...I had a whole different picture in my mind when I saw this subject line!!! Glad you had fun in MEXICO!!!!! Nice rig!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will post some more pics tomorrow or the next day after I wash the truck!!! It is filthy from Mex!! I will take some better pics. I did post some other pics in the gallery earlier if you want to see some more.

Peace, I'm tired.........Bark!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts