Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm the one responsible for starting this area (w/some backing), thought I should post, myself. Got my 04 Smoke K/C LE 4x4 @Nov. Found this place...really loved it and the people here. Hope I can contribute.

BTW my other ride's a HEMI! The "quick" and the "fast".....guess I'm just lucky :wink:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hey Majon1,

Great to meet ya'!!!

Ram and a Titan?!!! Well that's one way to win the 'MY TRUCK IS BEST' argument LOL!!!

I really do think they are both great trucks.

Owning both, you could have less biased experience/opinions which could add a unique touch to CLUB TITAN. Letter' RIP!!!! and Welcome!!!

I'd really like to know what you like best about each truck and where each one shines. Also do you tend to use each for different purposes???

Chief

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Chief...appreciate it and right back at 'ya! You're right....they're both great trucks.

When the "new" wears off, I'd love to break it down for 'ya. Right now, the HEMI's fast but the Titan's quick. And no problems with either, yet! :wink: I might add. :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Maybe I can tap in now.

When I was shopping for the Ram (that I didn't purchase in the end)

My list of options was:

SLT PACKAGE
SILVER
HEMI
LIMITED SLIP
INFINITY SOUND
34 GALLON TANK
PREFERRED CLOTH
SPORT APPEARANCE
GREY INTERIOR
18/17'' (?) WHEELS
3.92:1 AXLE RATIO

Would have also taken

TOW PACKAGE

I know your LE TITAN must be loaded up nicely. What features does your Ram have?

Chief

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I got the Ram I was only thinking HEMI and Graphite Metalic Clearcoat. Did it on the "last chance weekend for rebates"...it wasn't!

I found one about 85 mi.'s away and bought it. Two hr. turn key deal. Found out later about options I wish it had. It's the SLT pkg, 17in wheels, std cab (which is really huge)/shortbed). No premium sound and such, open rearend w/355's that I've come to hate (but good for mileage and highway driving that I do alot of). I was going to change the differential and gears, but decided to get the Titan and not skimp, instead.

I did, however, add an aFe cai, Gibson Super Truck, and finally Superchips programer. Oh man, what a difference! Since it was paid for, I couldn,t see giving her to the dealer. So I kept it and have no plans at this time. However, I see a super charger has been developed and installed on a few Hemi's...what a "sleeper" it would make :wink: !

This is long..I better stop, but their's alot more I could say. Hope it tells you something you were looking for. I'm the real deal...I like 'em both, awlaught!

Ps: Hey, Chief? Since your the only one that welcomed me here, do you think I offended the other members :? ?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
LOL Majon the only reason I didn't respond in here is because I had already welcomed you in another section.
I think a few others did as well. You just trying to get double hugs or something I think. LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:oops: ...no, I just forgot! By the way... you doesn't have to call me majon1. It's ok to call me majon, m4ck. Or you can call me maj, or you can call me mon, or you can call me on1...but the last guy I said that to, called me M1! Not sure what he meant by that... :?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Well I typed a reply then walked away before submitting it. Then the session timed out. Too lazy to do it again right now,

but no, I don't think you offended anyone.

Thanks For The Info!!!!!

Chief

1 - 8 of 8 Posts