Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gang:
I just got my new edition (Feb 05) of Off Road Adventure Magazine (www.oramagazine.com) and a jacked up Titan is on the cover. A small article is inside that states that participating Nissan dealers and 4wheelparts are teaming up to produce the "No Fear" Nissan Titan Project vehicle, which will be available for purchase. The vehicle is going to be described more in upcoming issues (the subscription is free - just log on to 4wheelparts.com), but some items worth mention are the 335 horse upgrade, 6" ProComp suspension w/coil over res. shocks, custom wheels, rocker bars, and billet grill inserts, and billet interior highlights.

In addition, the magazine named the Titan the 4x4 of the year for 2005.

Cheers!
V

·
Registered
4 Posts
my buddy frank owns Neotek, the company that is making the dash kit, pedals, etc. my other buddy got hooked up on the kit as a test fit and they used his truck to demo it to get the bid.

V said:
Hello Gang:
I just got my new edition (Feb 05) of Off Road Adventure Magazine (www.oramagazine.com) and a jacked up Titan is on the cover. A small article is inside that states that participating Nissan dealers and 4wheelparts are teaming up to produce the "No Fear" Nissan Titan Project vehicle, which will be available for purchase. The vehicle is going to be described more in upcoming issues (the subscription is free - just log on to 4wheelparts.com), but some items worth mention are the 335 horse upgrade, 6" ProComp suspension w/coil over res. shocks, custom wheels, rocker bars, and billet grill inserts, and billet interior highlights.

In addition, the magazine named the Titan the 4x4 of the year for 2005.

Cheers!
V

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw that issue. It sure is one sexy truck. I finally got to see a Titan w/6" lift in person. All I can say is WOW 8O . Looks really good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts