Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
I hope it works I can tell you if I wind up having to pay for this my wife will really be mad. I am having trouble paying her medical bills already. lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m4ck said:
I hope it works I can tell you if I wind up having to pay for this my wife will really be mad. I am having trouble paying her medical bills already. lol
Who you kidden, we know the kind of money you management type people make! :wink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
I surely hope you are joking. LOL I work for pennies believe me. Now if I actually got payed for all the overtime I work I would be doing good. But I'm the first to tell anyone Sallery Sucks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
Oh yeh spread the word about the raffle too. I'm sure there are plenty of other Titan owners out there that would love to get in on the raffles. Hopefully if this one goes good then we will have even bigger and better raffles in the next few months.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
well only 3 people so far. I really hope it picks up a little or I will not be able to do this again. I was really wanting to make this a monthly event. And hoping to get bigger and better items. Let some people know guys I think its a great opportunity for you guys and to help promote the site.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
Well we are up to 6 poeple in the raffle now. Hurry and get in on it. You only have 4 days left to get in on it. Sunday is the last day to get in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
Just paid my $10.00 tonight with PayPal. Sorry I havn't been involved more with this, but been busy, busy, busy.

I am excited about this and I hope we get enough people involved to keep doing this. I think it's a great idea.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
Add another we are getting really close now. This thing just might work. If so we will have another next month.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,584 Posts
m4ck said:
Add another we are getting really close now. This thing just might work. If so we will have another next month.
OK, you have another one. Just sent the PayPal payment.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
Getting really close now. 2 more and I'm clear. I know there are some people out there that want to get in on this deal. You only have till Sunday midnight to get in.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
2 days left to get in on the raffle. Sunday at midnight the raffle will end. Monday I will have my wife draw the lucky winner from the hat. Good luck guys. One thing I thought I should tell you. The winner will have his choice of where the $50.00 gas card will be purchased from.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
Ok last day for the raffle. If you want it you gotta do it before midnight sunday night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
m4ck said:
I surely hope you are joking. LOL I work for pennies believe me. Now if I actually got payed for all the overtime I work I would be doing good. But I'm the first to tell anyone Sallery Sucks.
Amen to that brother! All I can say is, living in NJ... if it weren't for the OT available on the railroad, we'd be in a serious hurt. My wife is still going to school, so I'm the only source of income right now. Getting 20-25 hours of OT REALLY helps.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
USMCUglyAngel said:
m4ck said:
I surely hope you are joking. LOL I work for pennies believe me. Now if I actually got payed for all the overtime I work I would be doing good. But I'm the first to tell anyone Sallery Sucks.
Amen to that brother! All I can say is, living in NJ... if it weren't for the OT available on the railroad, we'd be in a serious hurt. My wife is still going to school, so I'm the only source of income right now. Getting 20-25 hours of OT REALLY helps.
I lived their at one time in my life, VERY expensive!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top