1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
298 Posts
sick! i like it a lot. clean and red looks so nice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Im pretty happy with it.......for now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
looks good !

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
4mula1fan said:
One thing they're equal at...they're both a P I T A to keep purdy!! lol
Ain't that the truth!!! I haven't washed my truck since mid June, actually contemplated it washing it today tho.....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Lookin good, nice job. Studies have shown that black is compensation for insecurities, an attempt to hide behind something and red, well.... that's a girl's color. OK, I just made that up, I'm insecure that I may have chosen a girl's color, white. OK, I'm just kidding about that too, you guys know the best looking Titan you ever saw was Blizzard White with a few mods to set it off. It is classic, sharp, and you never regret that you went with it, all other colors fall out of favor with their owners eventually.

·
Registered
186 Posts
titan4x said:
Lookin good, nice job. Studies have shown that black is compensation for insecurities, an attempt to hide behind something and red, well.... that's a girl's color. OK, I just made that up, I'm insecure that I may have chosen a girl's color, white. OK, I'm just kidding about that too, you guys know the best looking Titan you ever saw was Blizzard White with a few mods to set it off. It is classic, sharp, and you never regret that you went with it, all other colors fall out of favor with their owners eventually.
:auslachen2-big:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts