Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
came home a little while ago and the volant CAI was waiting for me. Hopefully install will happen tommorrow. Will post pics whne done.

P.S to Bixll : sorry man, I just had to do an engine mod. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
P.S to Bixll : sorry man, I just had to do an engine mod.
Thats OK man. You have been doing very good, especially with the addition of the grill! I'm proud of you! :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Nice man I can't wait for a review from you. This is one of the items I'm still considering getting. That or the K&N. Just not sure. I would love to see some dyno numbers from like vehicles with both.
M4ck

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I certainly will give a review. I also will go back to dyno after the computer has had some time to reprogram itself. I got some recent dyno numbers to compare to so we will see what it does.
8)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just added a K&N filter to my system does anyone else have that & does it help you at all with fuel mileage?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
SeabeesTitan said:
I just added a K&N filter to my system does anyone else have that & does it help you at all with fuel mileage?
If you mean the K&N drop in filter, then my answer is that it did not improve mine at all. I have seen other posts in the past where most have felt there was no improvement. However, it is nice to know that I will not have to buy another filter when it gets dirty. I still have the stock filter for use when the K&N gets cleaned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts