Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time forum whore, first time Club Titaneer

Just picked up my 07 4x4 SE yesterday afternoon. Already has a cold air intake and aftermarket exhaust, unsure of the brands at the moment... Just thought I'd come plant my seed

Here's a pic from the dealer, will get some better when I clean it up a bit

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome to the club! Nice Titan too! I also have a black 2007 kingcab SE. It looks like you have the big tow package as well which means you have 3.36 gearing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome Duff... I just traded my 07 for the 2010 back on March. Al ot of great guys and gals with tons of knowledge and advice to be had here.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Let the modding begin. Hope you saved up some cash ;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put a good hefty amount down on the truck so I don't have to be paying on it for the rest of my life...lol

So the mods are going to be kept to a minimum for a while. Two things I am going to buy pretty soon though... a remote start/security system, and a heavy duty cover. Living in the hail capital of the United States, and not having enough room for it in the garage with all the bikes in there, going to need something to keep it from getting hail damage when the storms roll in this spring.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome to the Club....looks good and you got the best color.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, when I bought the truck, there was just enough washer fluid in the reservoir to test and make sure the washer and wipers worked... Dealer told me he'd try to find some washer fluid in the shop to fill it up with, but said he couldn't find any. Yesterday, I start putting fluid in there, and it starts leaking right back out the bottom! Damn reservoir had a hole in it!
Had to take the air box off to get down in there and fix the hole, and when I get the air box off, I find a friggin bird nest in the air box with a **** load of shelled peanuts!!! And a dead baby bird! What the f! What's next! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.