Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's this 2006 white Nissan Titan in my neighborhood that's for sale for 3,500. The only downside is that it has 225,000 miles. I'm pretty sure it's been well maintained, the person said they went to the Nissan dealership to get everything fixed in the past. Oil change last month and one owner. He's getting the papers for me so I can see everything that's been worked on. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought an 08 last year that had 216,000 miles on it, one owner. Truck has been great, no leaks or anything. Like Filbert said, for $3,500 how can you go wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So there's this 2006 white Nissan Titan in my neighborhood that's for sale for 3,500. The only downside is that it has 225,000 miles. I'm pretty sure it's been well maintained, the person said they went to the Nissan dealership to get everything fixed in the past. Oil change last month and one owner. He's getting the papers for me so I can see everything that's been worked on. What do you guys think?
I think its a good deal. I’m also a white ‘06 Titan owner. Very happy owner and hate to let her go. That conversation won’t happen until I get 225K miles of her. Good luck!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Love my white '06. I'll drive it until it can't go anymore. $3,500 is a great deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts