·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and have a new 2004 Titan LE crew cab 2WD. I just read your thread on the Gagnon 2" lift for the frontend. I am wanting to do this to mine so I can put on some 20" rims and BFG tires. Have you had any issues since installing? How does this one compare to the Daystar lift that I have also been hearing about? I have seen a price of $199 for the Gagnon. Is there a better price out there?
Please send response to my email address also.

Thanks.....JD

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
the gagnon lift uses a spacer above the strut to get the lift. the daystar lift uses a smaller spacer above strut and a spacer to put inbetween the spring to get your lift, Ive heard bad things about this lift and good things about the gagnon lift. also check out the CST leveling kit :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really must says the Gagnon Lift has been great. The stock ride feel is still there and it really does look great. No complaints post install plus a week.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds great. What's the best price for this kit and how much can I expect to pay for install and alignment?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mrjayd said:
Sounds great. What's the best price for this kit and how much can I expect to pay for install and alignment?
I payed right around $200 for the lift from www.performancelifts.com Install was done by me and a friend so that was free for me. Install was actually VERY easy to do if you are mechanically knowledgeable. I purchased a lifetime alignment for my truck and it was $140 so I can have it aligned every week if I want. Otherwise a two wheel one time alignment (only adjustment is on front two wheels)was $49. So total I paid $340. With a one time alignment it would have been $240. If I had paid for my install it was 1 and 1/2 hours to install at shop rate of $70/hr your looking at about $100 to install. So total would be

Lift: $200
Install: ~$100
Alignment: ~$ 40

$340 total...and well worth it. I meeting up with some friends tonight and I'll get some pics of my truck..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts