Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AUDIO EXPRESS HAD MY TITAN FOR 3 DAYS, THEY INSTALLED 2 PIONNER 12 INCH FLAT SUBWOOFERS, UNDER THE BACK SEAT. BOSTON INTERIOR SPEAKERS, AND TWO ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS BEHIND THE BACK SEAT, ILL TRY TO GET SOME PICTURES ON HERE SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE THE SET UP. IT COST 3,000$$ AND TO ME IT WAS WORTH IT.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I'm not an audiophile by any stretch of the imagination but this I gotta see.....hurry with those pics now.. :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
LOL cant wait.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
how much power are the amps puttin out?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there's one amp for my subs pushing 1800 watts and the other 4 channel is pushing 1200 for my bostons.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THE PIONEER FLATS ARE BRAND NEW, THE FIRST TIME I HEARD OF THEM WAS LAST WEEK. ITS A FLATTER SUBWOOFER AND IT ALSO NEEDS LESS AIR SPACE TO BUMP. THRE PERFECT FOR DOWN FIRING :!:

·
Registered
162 Posts
dude, get w/ the pics, i know your puttin out 1800, and 1200, but whut r u rms'ing at??? def at least 1000, 7000 in my opinion. flat subwoofes?? shaped like the l7's or is it that the magnet is located closer to the face of the sub....mayB the pics will clear this up, o btw, whuts w/ the caps? r u yealling all the time, haha

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
do you have the stock head unit by any chance of imagination?

also soudns nice, i hope to ge tmy kicker 15" l7 here really soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts