Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was the bumpstops that came with the kit taller or shorter than stock?

I've got some "secondhand" spacers coming, but now bumpstops. Question is, are they really needed? (the ones with the kit)

·
Registered
601 Posts
firecracker said:

I've got some "secondhand" spacers coming, but now bumpstops. Question is, are they really needed? (the ones with the kit)
Don't have mine in hand yet, but yes the kit comes with taller bump stops. If you don't receive them, then I am sure that PRG will answer any questions you have about them.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
firecracker said:

They are much taller, probley an 1 1/2 taller. I would say that they are absolutly neccessary. With out them the suspension can over compress and bottom out damaging the shocks. I would get ahold of Greg and see how you can get a pair of them.

·
Registered
791 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
firecracker said:

They are much taller, probley an 1 1/2 taller. I would say that they are absolutly neccessary. With out them the suspension can over compress and bottom out damaging the shocks. I would get ahold of Greg and see how you can get a pair of them.
Ditto . . . PM Greg "PreRunnerGreg"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts