1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
153 Posts
Holy molley! That's just a bit too pimped out for me. It is cool that it's real wood, but $1750? Yikes, I'd rather spend that on a cat back and CAI job....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I WOULD PIMP THAT **** RIGHT OFF A CLIFF, INTERIOR LOOKS DISGUSTING, AND THAT AUDIO SYSTEM IS NOT THAT GREAT. THOSE ARE STAGE 1 ROCKFORDS, IT PROBALLY SOUNDS LIKE *** :roll:

·
Registered
218 Posts
JERSTITAN said:
I WOULD PIMP THAT **** RIGHT OFF A CLIFF, INTERIOR LOOKS DISGUSTING, AND THAT AUDIO SYSTEM IS NOT THAT GREAT. THOSE ARE STAGE 1 ROCKFORDS, IT PROBALLY SOUNDS LIKE *** :roll:
LOL. Don't hold back Jers, tell us how you really feel.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im not a fan.

·
Registered
320 Posts
UUUUUUGGGGH! Too much bling bling. I like customized things, but you can go overboard and I think this guy did it. Oh and jerstitan, WAY TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS. Absolutly hillarious. :lol: Almost thought that we had Happy Gilmore on the forums for a second.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL guess it aint for everyone. I think the wood kit he had made is nice though. I would like a lighter color though. I think the install is nice on the system. Maybe not your preferred brand but I think it looks nice.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Let see how long that car last park in Los Angeles

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
JERSTITAN said:
sounds like ***..... :lol: :lol: I've been chuckling all day over that one. A co-worker of mine uses that phrase a lot describing something that isn't right, like "it's all assed up".....and it never fails to crack me up... :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some of you know my wife has some medical problems and she gets nausious and sick a lot. Well when she really isnt feeling good she tells me she is feeling like ***. Then I know she is not doing good. LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
162 Posts
sry to hear about your wife..whuts she got (if you dont mind me prying at your personal life)...also that wood kit is a little too much for me. the bling bling factor doesnt bother me, its just, all that wood makes the truck too busy, doesnt appeal to the eye and its difficult to flow b/c of the random emblems and the updated aftermarket headunits totally destroy the purpose of a flow-through console. Next, the system isnt bad, it'll prolly hit harder than my stock RF system but the bass on my truck is good enuff for the cab. if i really need bass ill sit in my friends modified maxima, hes runnin 2 L7's in the trunk, they hit so hard you cant breathe when ur in the car. its hilarious!

JMHO...

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
m4ck said:
Some of you know my wife has some medical problems and she gets nausious and sick a lot. Well when she really isnt feeling good she tells me she is feeling like ***. Then I know she is not doing good. LOL
m4ck
I hope your wife is getting better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts