Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where to start

Bought this truck a few weeks ago it had crack exaust manifolds the dealer said they would fix them so no problem bought the truck. They didn't replace the manifolds they welded them. Now I have a tick on the driverside of the engine now I was thinking it's a pinhole in the manifold causing this noise. Few other things truck has 117 xxx KM on it

· Registered
1 Posts
Where to start

Bought this truck a few weeks ago it had crack exaust manifolds the dealer said they would fix them so no problem bought the truck. They didn't replace the manifolds they welded them. Now I have a tick on the driverside of the engine now I was thinking it's a pinhole in the manifold causing this noise. Few other things truck has 117 xxx KM on it
I have the same EXACT problem what was your end result?

· Registered
2018 Titan SV
2 Posts
Gentlemen. I recently purchased a 2018 Nissan Titan SV. There was an odd clicking sound from drivers side of engine bay. Had the cylinders scoped and #7 cyclider walls were scored and a new short blok had to be installed. This has been reported as a Nissan service issue and is covered under mfr. warranty. I was lucky to get it replaced before warranty expired.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts