Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wussup, I'm wanting to get some 28'' rims for my T. What do I need to do to make this fit?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one with 28'' rims?:scheibe-big::scheibe-big::scheibe-big::scheibe-big::scheibe-big:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
youll probably need a levling kit up front and a stock rear end

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, I'm 4wd so i already sit higher. I dropped the back down 3'' so i sit level. Both front and back is 5 1/2'' from the top of my tire to the top of the wheel well. I hope this is enough clearance.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I don't know if i've seen a T w/ 8's on it... DO IT! :)

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
28"s actually fill up the wheel well's nicely!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is what I have my eyes on. What to you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I like them!!!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I do like those but maybe a smaller size? I hope you don't do any towing or drive on anything but pavement with 35 series...wow that's like a big rubber band..lol.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I do like those but maybe a smaller size? I hope you don't do any towing or drive on anything but pavement with 35 series...wow that's like a big rubber band..lol.
I work in construction so from time to time I load the back of my truck with materials. I have 35 series tires on my 24'' and they take the load. The hole reasons I'm in this situation today is, I bought my truck for $16k in 08. That was a good deal. The only thing was that it was 4x4 and I didn't know how much a pain it would be to drop. Since then I have never been satisfied with the T. So now instead of messing with the suspension, I want to fill the tire well with RIM.
For all you guys that think I should lift my truck. My last truck was a F-150 with a 11'' lift and I had too much problems with cops here in Hawaii.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Why not do 26's? 28's might look funky

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why not do 26's? 28's might look funky
I haven't seen a T with 28's in Hawaii. Iv seen a few with 26's. If I don't get 28's I'm just going to keep my rims and paint my truck and rims pearl white.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I still say go for it! I'd check & see if there's any clearance issues w/ turning, just so you know what to expect if you get them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts