Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Since more and more of us have the software needed to give the timing advance it was brought to my attention that maybe we can start a thread informing people of where we are and if we will do it.

The owners of the software may wish to charge you for the service. Handle these transactions through PM's please.

And remember if a sale takes place, it is between you and the owner of the Cipher Software.(or any other software with this ability)

If you wish to be addes to this thread simply state your screen name and your location. I will update the first part of this thread.

1. Rossi - Central California (Modesto Area) Timing Advance, Read Clear codes, Data log
2. KINGMADE - Fort Worth, Texas, Saturdays and Sundays.
3. cardman - Meridian,MS Advance,clear codes,log all Cipher supported vechiles
4. DawgBone - N.E. Atlanta on weekdays
5. suddenurge - Chicago anytime.
6. tgmotoman - Killeen, Texas Saturdays
7. TitanBlue - Annapolis, and in Baltimore (Dundalk) at Titan Meets
8. Mychael101- Urban Nissan Duncanville TX
9. RBsTitan - NW Houston TX
10. Toomnymods-
11. Titan-man- Honolulu Hawaii, anytime
12. Leadsled124- Simi Valley/Moorpark/T.O CA
13. Landman- Dallas, TX
14. SCR38- Lake Jackson (south Houston area)
15. Daniel Sabin- Eau Claire, WI
16. Glider- northeast jersey
17- Blue_Water_Rush- Hainesport NJ (Moorestown/Mount Laurel area)
18- Flip- Charlotte NC
19- Dr_Combustion- OH/MI/PA
20. Joek128 - Northern VA
21. Nascarjody - north Houston - NOTE: CAN'T DO ADVANCE AT THIS TIME
22. Silverkorn - Orange Co., NY
23. Float-Test - Jupiter, FL
24. DF6_Titan - Vinita, OK
25. dbolemiss - New Iberia, LA
26. sc186 _ East Bay area, CA
27. EE_Titan - Tuson, AZ
28. M4ck - Greenville, SC
29. Crod504 - Gainsville, Florida
30. Pwrstrokindually - Oregon
31. Sdfast-titan - San Diego, CA
32. Squeak - Covington, LA
33. Titaninak - Anchorage, AK

·
Registered
546 Posts
N.E. Atlanta on weekdays.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Chicago anytime.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Consult II, Killeen, Texas Saturdays - No Fee

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Annapolis, MD Timing Advances using Cipher, and in Baltimore (Dundalk) at Titan Meets. PM only, if interested.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
NW Houston

FREE at meets. Donation if you come to me. Cipher.

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
Dallas / Ft Worth metroplex
Uprev Cipher program Will do timing advance, clear codes, data log all Cipher supported vehicles. $20.00 fee available 7 days a week

·
Registered
306 Posts
Honolulu Hawaii, anytime

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dallas, TX - Any Time

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Lake Jackson (south Houston area) - Anytime

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
cardman said:
Meridian,MS

Advance,clear codes,log all Cipher supported vechiles.
Cardman do you ever go to the track in Gulfport?I used to go there because it was the only 1/4 track within 200 miles.Most people around here are happy running the 1/8 but we were running bikes and the 1/8 and sportbikes just don't cut it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
skeet said:
Cardman do you ever go to the track in Gulfport?I used to go there because it was the only 1/4 track within 200 miles.Most people around here are happy running the 1/8 but we were running bikes and the 1/8 and sportbikes just don't cut it.
The track you are refering to in Gulfport is only a 1100' track. There is a great 1/4 mile track in Hattiesburg,MS( http://www.hubcitydragway.com/ ) which is north of Gulfport about a hour. That track is about a hour south from me.There are MANY 1/8 tracks all over. I do race a 3000GT that I own that I race all over the southeast. It is a 9.5 car in the 1/4 mile. I have recently been appoached and have started to drive a 32 Chevy Coupe with a blown big block. This car is owned and sponsored, all I do is drive and help tune. We are still working out the kinks on it as far as getting it tuned out. I have made some 1/8 mile passes with it and we are getting ready to start doing some 1/4 mile runs. So far my quikest 1/8 mile run in competion is a 4.41.I ran a 4.29 in a closed practice session once. These were all with a good launch but some horrible tire shake when shifting into 2nd(high). I am running it in a non break out fastest car wins circuit. This car will soon be making its rounds all over. We hope to get a sub 7 second in the 1/4 mile car out of it. I hope to be posting some pictures and videos of this car soon. The Titan is just my daily driver but when you are used to going from a 0-165mph in 4.5 you have to do something to make it faster.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
BizNutz said:
is there anytime you'll be more down south? like near riverside or san diego
Possibly. ill see what my schedule is and i might be riding down that direction hopfully sometime soon. ill PM you if i do. Same with you joelg

·
Registered
328 Posts
Where's the love in the Northwest?

1 - 20 of 159 Posts