Nissan Titan Forum banner
101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can do the +2* timing to any members who's located in Oregon or Southwest Washington. As long as they can meet me I'll do it for free. If I must travel, then all I ask is to be compensted in fuel costs. I'm about 60 miles south of Portland. Advanced notification is appreciated.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can do Timing Advance in San diego for anyone interested. Come to me an ill do it for free.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have been working at the northpark nissan dealer in covington,la for a while now. if anyone in the surrounding area needs to get the timing advance done just ket me know. come in and pay for an oil change and i will do the the timing when i change the oil.

·
Registered
816 Posts
advance in alaska "titaninak"

advance available in anchorage, ak

·
Registered
82 Posts
Big thanks to Kingmade for the 2 degree timing advance. That's one bad Titan ya got too.......thanks again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm looking for someone in Houston or near Biloxi MS that can do an 08 this coming up weekend.. Thanks

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
josephangel88 said:
RB'STITAN IS YOUR MAN HERE IN HOUSTON
He's and 08...hey Bab check with NascarJody.

·
Registered
563 Posts
The dealership in St. George, UT will do it

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Jim Burke Nissan in Birmingham Al will do it $85.00

·
Registered
404 Posts
hey, kingmade pm me your number so i can get together with you and get my timing done. thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Anybody close to area code 76179 do advance timing on an 07 titan pm me please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2* Advance Timing | GA 30519 | Call for Help!

Anyone in the GA 30519 area?

I have tried The 2 Degree Advance.com to find modders around my area who can do the 2* timing. Not much luck.

The local dealers want $105 and 1.5hrs to do the job. Ripoff or what?

The next best option I have at the moment is a positive response from FL with a BullyDog, for practically free!
This is an option only because I will be doing a road trip down the panhandle in December.

Is there anyone out here in the Atlanta / NE Atlanta region who can do this mod for me.

My toy is a: 2008 Armada SE

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm available in Whittier, CA (Southeast L.A. county). Border of L.A./OC county line. I've had people from San Bernardino, San Fernando Valley, Torrance, Santa Ana, Los Alamitos and other nearby cities. PM me to setup time to meet up and other questions.

Mars

101 - 120 of 159 Posts