Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 cc stock with pro comp wheels 7098 series 18x9 with stock size 265/70-18 tires mounted on them. What tire size can I got up to before they start to rub or with out doing any pwm? Does not have a leveling kit(yet).
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
no lvl kit with your wheels you should be able to run a 33x12.50x18 i have been looking at the 285/65/18 or a 305/60/18 for my truck with a 1.5" spacer for the front, both those tires are 32" tall so it will be closer to OEM for your speedometer to be close to the same.

·
Site Sponsor
409 Posts
Do you know what offset your wheels are?

If you stick within about 1" of your OE tires overall diameter and you will be fine. 275/70R18 would work great. 305/65r18 may also work but may rub depending on your wheels offset. Give us a call if you would like a recommendation.

·
Registered
178 Posts
If your rims are similar in offset to the stock wheels then you should be able to run 33" x 12.50" r18 tires with no rubbing on a stock height Titan. I get ZERO rubbing with my 33x12.50r17 Mickey Thompson MTZ Tires on stock offroad rims. I did not have to do any cutting or modifications, and there is still plenty of clearance even if I hit a big bump with the wheel at full cut. If your rims have a negative offset, you may have to do the pinch weld mod to fit anything bigger than 285/65/18 without rubbing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New Tires

Had a 2" leveling kit put in. Just had the BFG AT installed went with 275 70 18 it's close might be an 1/8" maybe smaller gap when the wheel is turned all the way to one side. I don't see where you would be able to go any larger with out cutting the mud flap or bigger lift. looks frickin awesome....

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts