Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K guys here's the deal I have never had a Nissan looked at a Nissan or thought about a Nissan up to this point and for some reason I saw one and I was thinking and I looked at prices and compared to chevy and fords so on. I am curious is a Titan a good reliable vehicle can I drive it as log as other trucks or are they known for failing. I am looking at an 04 titan le it has 65000 miles a tow package 4 doors which I want. Now I know or am sure it has enough power to pull but I do t k ow about dependability or anything like that. The guy wants 16000 for it is that good kbb says yes. Is here any problems with them in this year. I'm seriously looking into this and want to know if I'm setting myself up this will Benny truck till it can't go no more if I buy it. So j don't want to buy it and it be a flop help me out honest answers please

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a 2007 SE and it has almost 91,000 miles on it and still performs like its new. Havent had any problems with it and i pull my trailor with 4 wheelers and dirt bikes on it. Pulls with no problem. I would pick a titan over any truck and ive driven a ford, diesel, and a chevy. None have performed like my titan, and its great for offroading to. I think you should go for it! :thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks still up in the air it's like trying to speak a foreign language you have no clue about it and what it's all about that's the best way I can describe how I'm looking at the titan

·
Registered
122 Posts
maybe you should go test drive it. you will want it after. titans ride smooth and have a nice interior. i wouldnt trade my truck for anything. all my friends love it to. makes a great outdoor vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it's about 2 hours away so I
Am gonna try and find one close to try first but yea test drives prly gonna happen soon

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had an 07 SE and never had any problems and now a 2011 Pro4x. I will say that price seems high. I sold my 07 SE 4x4 with leather, back up sensors, aftermarket exhaust, rear auto slide window, 6 cd changer, etc for 19kamd it only had 37k miles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was it a four door I don't know about Nissan but most trucks cost more when you add those two extra doors I kbb it and it's priced fine as far as kbb goes

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here are a few pics of the 07. It also came with a chrome package but I slowly changed everything to black.

blk'd out t 013.JPG

blk'd out t 005.JPG

front interior.jpg

back interior.jpg

my titan 11-19-09 int fav2.jpg

·
Registered
612 Posts
Price seems to be a bit high for an 04 with that mileage. Suggest you look on cars.com or similar sites. Even this forum has Ts for sale. Nearly every year, Nissan made improvements. The newer the better. Keep looking.

·
Registered
765 Posts
04 was the year that Nissan launched the Titan, so it had its growing pains. My 04 has nearly 100,000 miles, of which 20,000 of those are towing my 5000# boat. Only problem I have had was leaking seals in the rear axle, which were replaced under warranty. I can not complain.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I agree with electricJOhn. My first one was an 05 and still had a few quirks. I now have an 07 LE Crew Cab / Big tow with 66k on it and it runs great. However, as for the price, I just bought it 2 weeks ago for around 19k with a tonneau, Injen CAI, and 22's. I think your price might be a tad high!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts