Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all im new here bought my Titan about a month ago. The problem just started today that i noticed when taking off it shifts very quickly like by the time im to about 45 mph its in 5th gear. Its a 2005 Crewcab Titan LE shifts are smooth but quick. Any help would be great Thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
Titans trannys are geared pretty low. my T is in OD by 40mph if im not getting on it. sounds like its shifting perfectly fine to me. the mapping takes some getting use to. welcome to CT.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Its a 2005 LE i just did the codes off the truck 8051 and 4461 but i cant find these in the codes list on here Thanks
oh duh...sorry. idk how i missed the year. ill see if i can find what those codes are.

i cant find anything on those codes. you might have to call nissan and see if they can look them up for you. there are some people on here with good resources that might be able to tell you. good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.