Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
nice looking bumper... looks like theirs a Leak in your Axle's and that Diff Cover isnt the newer improved Finned Cover

·
Registered
618 Posts
What does the front bumper look like?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do remember seing that cover on there, but.....cant really say.

PM me with your email and ill gladly send pics.

·
Registered
618 Posts
That front looks awesome. How does it attach to the front? Is it $350 for both of them or each?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Does the front have a skidplate? It looks like one.

Also does the $350 include powder coated/painted or are they raw?

I like the front!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Damn. i messed up here...$350 each, but let me know maybe we can do something..

Yes it has a skip plate, it goes from the lower front all the way down coverins the radiator as well, for mounting you will need to drill a pair of holes in the front not sure if its 5/8" and you need some tweeks under the truck, ill get a pic later today.

Oh yeah, its already painted. a good wash and it will look good.

·
Registered
383 Posts
If there were holes for the back up sensors I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
excisting holes look about thr right for the sensors. Im sure is an easy fix to make them work

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
bot611 said:
Wich is the back up sensors, the ones that are on the bumper, that look like cameraS??
yes those are the one...

·
Registered
563 Posts
I REALLY like the front too, but drilling holes in my bumper doesn't sound like fun. It doesn't have any affect on the airbags? What are we doin on that price? Convince me...lol

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Unfortunantly I have disagree with others on the front bumper, NOT A FAN!!! But I do like the rear bumper and you've sparked my interest. I'd love to see that rear bumper on a Black Titan first tho......

·
Registered
618 Posts
Do you have just one of each, or are you making these for the Titan?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are already made, they are a couple of months old.

Had them made for our truck but we are taking the truck to the dealer for another ride so dont want to give that stuff away, by the way it does have side steps as well, custom made too, but im not sure if my bro wants to leave em or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New price guys, need em gone..

$250 each.

Thats is the only way you could mount a bumper op front, drilling 2 holes, ill try and take a pic *** soon as i see the truck later today.

Also the rear bumper is nice, i wanted to keep it for my chevy but its way too long and have to re fit it so too much of a job for me.

Ill be out on the weekend when i get back and ill wash the rear bumper for you to see how nice it is.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Dubbeditup said:
It doesn't have any affect on the airbags?
Most Mfg's, including Nissan have gone away from a bumper mounted type of airbag sensor. Instead the computer senses a sudden, rapid deceleration of the vehicle and deploys the airbags based on that.

So the answer is NO, it won't have any affect on the airbags.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts