Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
The little clips of the truck look sweet. Take a full shot too so we can see how the truck looks all together. You getting rid of the Titan? Also, where are you located?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The bumpers are already off, yes sir trading or dont know what but no more titan guys.

We are in California, i see your in florida so that might be tricky to ship all the way over there due to the shape and weight.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Thanks......looks good......Yeah, s/h would kill me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
bot611 said:
The bumpers are already off, yes sir trading or dont know what but no more titan guys.

We are in California, i see your in florida so that might be tricky to ship all the way over there due to the shape and weight.
Where in California? I am in Escondido-possibly interested in the front and side bars

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
They are in Chula Vista, well the side bars are welded on the frame, so in order to take em off we have to cut them, so you would have to add a piece in order to get it straighten with the cab.

Let me know asap we ar taking the truck to the dealer tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
they all look real nice.... if you where local I would be all over this

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Bump this is a good deal for some one local

·
Registered
563 Posts
I really like the front im just not willing to drill holes in my bumper.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Yeah 2 5/8 holes in the middle section would be requiered, but believe me it looks nice, even more if you hook up some light there as well.

If your interested you can take the front bumper for $160

21 - 40 of 46 Posts