Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, had a funny thing happen last night on my way to work. Sitting at the red light near the walmart and spotted a power stroke sitting across and to the right of me with some rims and exhaust and such. Could tell it was a young guy due to the red bull sticker on the back window. Didnt think to much of it... his light turned green and a few secs later mine did the same. As I turned left onto his path, the next red light had him caught. As I approached the light it turned green, so I calmly switched lanes so I wouldnt have to stop behind him, fearing a young guy in a stroke modded up would jump at me I kinda was expecting it. He shot from the light to get right beside me and was goosing the throttle taunting me. I was debating on whether or not to do the stupid thing and give him a go or to lose honor to a ford, rode beside him long enough for him to get in the turbos powerband. Finally I gave in and punched the throttle right after him and shot by him by a half a truck and with the turbo screaming beside me his headlights never went past my back glass untill I hit the brakes for the upcomming redlight pretty much a 30-85mph roll on.

Looked like a late 7.3 or a 6.0 didnt look new enough for a 6.4 and for sure not a 6.7 Usually I'm smarter than this but Im not much of a ford fan and a mans pride is a mans pride. I'm also a diesel fan as I thought long and hard before I opted out of me being able to justify a 3/4 ton. Would I have messed with a Dmax or Cummins? Prob not.

Seems like all the high school kids around here are getting diesel trucks to haul their 120lb girls around in. Nice to show um what the titans bout every once in a while.

I know if I started that race and got slammed I'd be mad lol

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
You'd have taken the Dmax or Cummins regardless. Been there...they're all pigs unless VERY highly tuned. So ya had a little fun...lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts