·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Yipppeeeee!! 1 please :p
Comon guy and gals!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I'm interested will they be priced around 99 like the others?
M4ck

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm down- but curious. I've got an Armada (should be the same) but are you going to make a set for the cluster that has the trans temp gauge, and one without?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
OK guys looks like you have to let him know if you want these things. He is having to design these. I don't think you can get them from anywhere else yet.
M4ck

·
Registered
601 Posts
JasonB said:
These will most likely be around $125. There is a lot that goes into the back end to make things like this a reality.
I like my gauges as they are, but you have raised my curiosity as to how much it takes to make something like this. It seems like it should be extremely simple for a company who already has the equipment to stamp these out once you have the shapes and metrics for each gauge down. Would you mind sharing a little of this with us so I/we can understand what it takes to make a mod like this a reality?

Actually as I sit here thinking about it, I am guessing that you would have to machine/manufacture dies to cut and stamp each cluster panel right?

Thanks!

G

·
It is simple to stamp them out. But what is not simple (or cheap) is designing and fabricating the die needed to stamp them out. Even with 25 confirmed orders he won't be making any money until he sells a lot more.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i would like one depending of coarse on how they look and price.

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Interested but like to see what you come with....reverse, white, or silver. Also, if they will have selectable light colors.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
I'm very interested. Along with many of you, I have other things that I am currently trying to afford, but this seems like something that I don't want to miss out on either. White would be hot, along with silver! Would there be a light color change? And someone asked...Is this a hard thing to change out on our own?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts