Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Been browsing through this site for a bit and figured I'd go ahead and sign up and introduce myself. I am from the Atlanta area and I purchased my '04 Titan in October 2004. Got a nice deal and everytime I think I have my baby accessorized, I find something else I wanna put in. Lovin' this truck a lot!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!!!

Gregg

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. Show some pics of your ride.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome to the group. Good to have another Atlantian here. What side if ATL do you live on?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Side of Atlanta

mdinkle said:
Welcome to the group. Good to have another Atlantian here. What side if ATL do you live on?
I live on the east side in Conyers. About a 20-30 minute ride from the heart of Atlanta.

·
Registered
120 Posts
welcome to the club Hercules!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the club! I am a new member also from Seneca SC

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Long time

LDOTITAN said:
Welcome. Show some pics of your ride.
Sorry it took me so long. Here are two pics. Lemme know what cha think.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice, How do you like the brushgaurd? My wife wants to put the OEM one on ours but I am not so sure.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Very nice truck. I've been looking at a brushguard - which one is that? I especially like the black nerf bars and black tool box (basically everything black). Welcome aboard.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Nice. I prefer the smaller bull bar to the large brush guard, but that's just me. The tires look odd, somehow. Did you reverse the tires on the wheels to get the black walls, or are the white letters somehow covered? It looks like I can stll see the lettering, and they're still somewhat white. Again, may just be me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
brushguard and tires

The lettering on the tires are there if you look hard. It's just that the white is a little faded. The brushguard and nerf bars are both Westin. I got them from a Leer truck accessory store that is here in Conyers. The black toolbox slides up and down the bed and it was on the truck when I bought it so I wanted to obviously keep with the black theme which turned out pretty nice. I have actually put on black lettering on the hood (Nissan 5.6L DOHC V8) and installed a brush aluminum dash kit since these pics were taken. I am now thinking about doing the airbox mod with a drop in performance filter and some type of exhaust, but one thing at a time :D .

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been away from the keyboard....Welcome fellow Atlantans. We need to start a local club and see if we can impact this complete lack of repair parts that all are facing (see my posts under Rear Differential Control Unit). These things are made(assembled) next door in Miss. I live in Gainesville and work in the Greater Atlanta (28 counties)area. I should say I live on 400. :coffee:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good Idea

Pretender said:
I've been away from the keyboard....Welcome fellow Atlantans. We need to start a local club and see if we can impact this complete lack of repair parts that all are facing (see my posts under Rear Differential Control Unit). These things are made(assembled) next door in Miss. I live in Gainesville and work in the Greater Atlanta (28 counties)area. I should say I live on 400. :coffee:
Sounds good, although I am nowhere near needing repair parts yet (knock on wood). I drove through Gainesville all the time when I went to North Georgia College & State Univ. Nice area, but 400 can be a b**** around Alpharetta.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts