Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motor and Trans have around 7k miles and work great. I had the motor in my rail last season and ran two trips. Just built my dream motor with supercharger, heads, cams etc and no longer need this one. Nothing wrong with it at all. I have most of the accessories and brakets. May consider seperating, if someone just wants one of these. Would make a great package for a customer set up.

$1300 for both. or
$700 motor and $600 trans.

·
Registered
37 Posts
would be interested in the wiring harness, oil pressure sensor, coolant temp. sensor, cam position sensor, and crank pos. sensor! let me know!

·
Registered
251 Posts
dune dad.. where are you located. i would be interested in the engine..

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
would be interested in the wiring harness, oil pressure sensor, coolant temp. sensor, cam position sensor, and crank pos. sensor! let me know!
Hey Chris, not to pry but do you need that for your current set up?

I'm asking because down the road I would like to do the conversion you're doing and I want to keep track of the needed parts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey Chris, not to pry but do you need that for your current set up?

I'm asking because down the road I would like to do the conversion you're doing and I want to keep track of the needed parts.
I don't know if I can make it work? I need to find a harness to see if I can make the ECU read the sensors on the engine? No it's not needed but would be nice if I can find a wiring harness to make it work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts