Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am going to be going to Gainseville raceway on Nov. 19th for a wednesday test and tune. Maybe a few of the Florida boys could come up and put on a good show for the titans. The gates open at 6pm and they close at 11pm. It's $25 to run and $5 to watch. I'm FINALLY going to get some numbers with my hypertech. I'll have to make a few passes without the tune though just to see what it'll run with cold weather because the only times i have were from May and it was hot and humid out. But anyways i'd love to see some of you there.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
i would love to go, but i have to work on thursday....maybe if you have a track night on friday or saturday, i'd love to come run

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well crap, i just checked their schedule and the only saturdays they have open in november is the 1st(i'm getting married that day so i THINK that one will be a no go! LOL) and out of the other 2 i'll be on my honeymoon on the one and have to work on the second. oh well i guess i'll be solo'ing it on the 19th because everybody has to work the next day and it's a long drive for all ya'll down near orlando and stuff. i don't think there's anybody on here from ocala/gainesville area that races. well, there's jnasty but i don't see him on here anymore and i think he got rid of his truck anyways.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
congrats man...ya i dont see jnasty anymore either....i'll get up there one of these days, hopefully before you catch up to me in mods lol....you could come down here too....5th and the 10th lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts