Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently 'aquired' from my service rep a document that is quite informational. Its Very similar to a Chilton's manual, only from Nissan, to teach the sales/service dept the ins/outs of the New Titan ('04).

It doesn't have ALL the info, but More than the Owners Manual, Enjoy!

"If we Each Know a little, then We ALL Know Alot!"
-Sean

PS. Apparantly the .pdf file is too large to post, but you can d/l from Gathering/Titans or IM me. Its roughly 103pgs, and a very informative read with specs, charts, and diagrams. I Highly recommend.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Sweet, I was wandering if it was the Service Manual (already have that) or something different. It IS something different.

Anyway, I joined your group and d/l'd it. Thanks.

Keep up the posts!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Awesome information! I just spent 40 minutes reading through it. Thanks. BTW, I happen to have the 52 page product guide for the 2004 Titan. It's what the dealerships give to the salesman to teach them how to sell a particular model vehicle. I will see if I have the time to scan it to PDF sometime if there is enough interest. It says "Approved For Dealer Personnel Only" :) Somebody at my local dealer gave it to a buddy of mine who went down there looking for a brochure. LOL Woops!!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Tattoomee said:
By ALL Means!
You can't have Too much info - Well Mostly!

I'd love a copy if just for Nostalgic reasons.

-Sean
I'll try and scan it and get up a link.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts