Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Takes forever to get started spins and spins finally it starts but it bogs down like it's loosing power and will sometimes die while driving what wrong with this truck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like the fuel pump, mine was acting up in a similar fashion especially between 2500 RPMs and 3000 RPMs
Takes forever to get started spins and spins finally it starts but it bogs down like it's loosing power and will sometimes die while driving what wrong with this truck
I replaced it and it's been running smoothly. If it's been a while and it hasn't been replaced it's quite possible you need to start there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would also have them change the fuel filter. In a first generation Titan, if the fuel filter has never been changed it is probably totally clogged. It would be like trying to suck milk through a straw with a bend or break in it, very difficult. Hopefully it will solve the problem. If not, it could be anything from a bad ignition coil, not expensive, to a collapsed catalytic converter, very expensive. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts