Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see if anyone has a Bakflip tonneau and how they like it. Live up to it's claims? I want the security of a hard tonneau without making my bed into a large trunk.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much bed space does that roll up take?

Hate to hear the bakflip leaked and bowed as that was the type of cover I really liked. I was hoping there was something decent on the market as that is the one thing I like about the Chevy Avalanche is the tonneau.

·
Registered
746 Posts
^^^ I would like to know the same. I love that cover, the Tonneau Cover - CR-541...

Anyone here have it?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Take a look at Advance Cover. Its folds in sections like a BAK, but is much less expensive and it fits over the bed rails. The model I have installs in the utilitracs. Mine is almost 3 years old and no problems. I wore out a key and Advance gave me new locks and keys free. Good service, good product.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the auto threads at the bottom are kinda nice... finally looked at them and I did find some people did/do like the Bakflip. I wonder though if they fixed the rail problem with the utilitrak at all since a lot of the Titans seem to come with these days. I don't really want to mess with those if I don't have to (partly lazy partly because my wife probably won't want me to either). I do like that roll up but that is expensive and takes up some bed real estate which is limited to begin with.

That Advanced Cover looked nice too but it doesn't seem to be much cheaper than the Bak. However it would be nice if it does install in/with the rails without modification.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts