Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you are going to want to add more topic areas. A general discussion, mods (good and bad), how to, off topic, etc?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
BiXLL said:
I think you are going to want to add more topic areas. A general discussion, mods (good and bad), how to, off topic, etc?
Thanks Bixll for stopping in. I am just getting this site up and going. I still have a bit of work to do. My main goal is to set up a place for Titan owners to meet and arrange functions in there own areas. I think this site could become a fun place if we can get some people in here. I just registered the site 2 days ago so it may take a while. Anyway thanks for any suggestions.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great idea mc4k! You got my support! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
I read Bill post and thought...WTF!!! He messing with Josh or something......then read Josh's post.....scratched my head...then I saw the date!!!

Man....you guys are looking WAY back for this stuff!

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Is this a record for dragging out an old thread! What are the "bad mods"? Leaf blower forced induction?

Some threads just never die. :) Nice to learn a little cyber history.

·
Registered
349 Posts
funny how somethings end up workin out....from little site to 10K strong!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SacTitan916 said:
funny how somethings end up workin out....from little site to 10K strong!
LOL, you have no idea!!!! We were celebrating when we got close to 100 members!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks like AG did

·
Registered
349 Posts
try the gallery.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
I have over 1000 posts in 2 weeks and all I get is
1,344 Posts
Other forums I have been in have had a place to show off any changes you make to your ride, and it's a nice way to see updates, because it's not as easy to try to keep up with all the galleries.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gtcompscientist said:
Other forums I have been in have had a place to show off any changes you make to your ride, and it's a nice way to see updates, because it's not as easy to try to keep up with all the galleries.
We have decided some time ago that we do not want to clutter the site with more individual areas, it tends to get too confusing. People generally show their updates in the mod forums, both interior and exterior areas.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AgTitan06 said:
It was Bill's very first post on Club Titan! :D
Well that was when it was just me and M4ck here then!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts