Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on e-bay and found a cyclone vortex tornado thing and it is supposed to be inserted into your air intake for better mpg's.

Has anyone used these small aluminum deals? If so please let me know!
Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Dont waste your money man. Its a gimic.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
snake oil for sale

·
Registered
870 Posts
Napa started carrying those when I worked there, and as much as I hated letting money walk out the door, I all but refused to sell them to people. If they give any benefit at all I'd put it somewhere in the .01% range 8)

G

·
Buy one of those little pine tree deodorizers that you hang from the mirror. It is a lot cheaper and will give you the same power increase. :roll:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
scr38 said:
Buy one of those little pine tree deodorizers that you hang from the mirror. It is a lot cheaper and will give you the same power increase. :roll:
ROFL :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks

I appreciate you guys for looking out for me! Nice joke by the way I'll take your recomendations into consideration for interior air enhancments lol.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I've noticed that the ocean breeze flavored ones seem to give the most power increase, while the new car scent seemed to actually hurt performance.

G

·
NateL said:
I've noticed that the ocean breeze flavored ones seem to give the most power increase, while the new car scent seemed to actually hurt performance.
Not only that, it also makes all the rattles and squeaks and brake judder come back!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts