Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i traded in the nissan so i have a few things for sale. i have 4 tire pressure monitors that were on my factory steel wheels and i have 4 LE 18 inch wheels for sale. the wheels have michelin tires that probably need to be replaced pretty soon. i can post pics if anyone needs them. i can ship the tpms anywhere but prefer to sell the wheels locally. i will consider any reasonable offers. thanks.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Just an FYI, 100-125 shipped is about right for 4 tpms for the Nissans. I have sold 2 sets thus far for this price. Just beware, Paypal does take their cut so see if you can "gift" the funds or etc... (whatever is required to bypass their "cut", lol).

·
Registered
423 Posts
How much for the wheels?

·
Registered
423 Posts
I was thinking 200 for the wheels. Where are you located?
Clovis NM, If I run across a really good deal nearby I'm going to PC them but if not I'll just buy rims. After gas to pick up and PC, aftermarkets are a worthwhile option for me. If you ever come nearby and drop your price let me know. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
334 Posts
could use the tpms's you plan on going to and or near fort worth or denton anytime in january or febuary? seems like a good deal on those parts still for sale?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clovis NM, If I run across a really good deal nearby I'm going to PC them but if not I'll just buy rims. After gas to pick up and PC, aftermarkets are a worthwhile option for me. If you ever come nearby and drop your price let me know. Good luck with the sale.
i go to hobbs every once in a while, but i think thats still a little far from clovis, i think if i went any farther than hobbs i might have to raise the price for gas. but if your intrested we can make it work. let me know.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
could use the tpms's you plan on going to and or near fort worth or denton anytime in january or febuary? seems like a good deal on those parts still for sale?
not really planning a trip to fort worth that soon, i could just mail them to you. if i do go just for the tpms i think i'd have to charge a little extra for gas. let me know, i really want these gone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you still have the TPMS for sale? As long as they all work, or were working when you took them out i'll take them. I'm in milford, CT could have you paypalled today. Let me know what you think, PM me with your paypal. Thanks, Nate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts