Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I traded in the old girl. She was a 2004 CC and here is what I have up for sale.
1. 2 * Cleats that I found in the garage. $20 shipped. not looking to make money on this but I am sure shipping is going to be a few since they are so heavy. = SOLD
photo (7).JPG
2. 1 * magnetic oil drain plug and 10 washers + 1 * Genuine Nissan serpentine belt. $20 shipped. = SOLD
photo (6).JPG
3. 1 * S&B cold air intake. just got it about a month ago from Burtman. I am sure i dont have to state how awesome this thing is. $200 shipped. Can't have but 100 miles on it tops. = SOLD
photo (8).JPG

Hope someone on here can use this stuff.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If he ^ falls through on the plug washers and belt ill def take them. Paypal is ready to fire!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
replied to your PM prestige. Titanic you got dibbs after prestige. no one on the cleats or CAI? Mods, am I charging to much for this stuff?

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
may be interested in intake. gotta do some comparing to injen i have. keep you posted.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I sent you a email from work about the CA.. I seen it on Craigslist...

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
if you have it buy Friday evening, i'll take it.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
then i gotta ask. what is the condition of the filter? and is it the rechargeable type?

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
crap.....nevermind. wife just reminded me that it is registration renewal time.........on both nissans.......:duh:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bummer. To answer your question it's in like new condition. I mean, it looks like it just came out of the box because it literally just came out of the box a month ago. And yes it's the rechargeable type.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
sending PM about the CAI

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. Lowering to $170 shipped. This was 230 + tax from burtmans. I think 100 off the new price once you factor in tax and shipping is fair considering it was installed for a month and then removed.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Aarrrgghhh!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts