Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Yeah, i think i'm going to go ahead order & install the cooler!

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Can anyone offer an opinion on if the PML Transmission Pan or the additional cooler is a better mod? I'm not sure I want to diddle around with transmission fluid lines but I think I can change out the pan.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a dumb question with out going out and really looking. Does the titan already come with a tranny cooler if you have the big tow package I never paid any attention, also what did the kit cost?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have a dumb question with out going out and really looking. Does the titan already come with a tranny cooler if you have the big tow package I never paid any attention, also what did the kit cost?
The Titan has an internal tranny cooler in the radiator, and also a thin external cooler in front of the radiator. It is hard to see because its sandwiched between the rad, and AC condensor. All titans have both regardless of Big Tow or not.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
yep, look's that way to me too:) I didn't read the fine print at first...
I'm going to buy one next week!

·
Registered
787 Posts
yep, look's that way to me too:) I didn't read the fin print at first...
I'm going to buy one next week!
I've been meaning to see if I could find it cheaper, but I think you just did the leg work for me.:) I may have to order on ethe next time I get some spare change.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Yep, for $50 bucks, this will be on my immediate mod list

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
41 - 56 of 56 Posts