Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a transgo kit that I just bought, but I do not think I want to tackle it myself. Has anyone had any luck finding someone to install the kit in the Houston area?

·
Registered
221 Posts
If I was in Houston I could do it myself. But im in cali at the moment. I've done 5 trucks and all are running perfect.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Axel,I asked this question a while back but for s.texas or austin,hou,area andgot nada oh well hard to recommend somebody for something that requires that level of skill. not unless you really know the tech. Hey Von how about agroup install? Seabrook is close,haha

·
Registered
494 Posts
What about the neighbor that did Toomanymods CAM install? IDK of his skill level or if he is even close to you guys but may be an option.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I don't know , But if he's h-town and wants some extra cash It might work Iam sure somebodys trans shop, speed shop, hotrod club has done afew titans. good idea thou and to Von baytown thats Baytown,Texas it 's not far, group install, money, yea money. get done in cali and git home!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I would do it if I was in town. I'll be in Cali for a couple months. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found one shop that will do it off of 290, but the price seems a little high. They wanted $450 plus the cost of the fluid. Circle D 713 895 7019. They just rebuilt my friends transmission in his 06 vet to handle the turbos that he just installed.

Still looking and would like to find something closer to the southeast side of town

·
Registered
334 Posts
Circle D

good one Axle, got that # in my book now .Boogie say's thanks!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts