Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Xcab SE with Tow package. I've put every mile on it (150K +) I am now wanting to do some MODs and will be pulling a trailer Long distance. I have put in an order for CAJUN B Pipes, JBA Long headers, CATs and JBA cat back with ultra quiet resonator and UpRev tune. Waiting for it to be delivered. I have ordered an all aluminum Stillen radiator, I have also ordered a PML large trans pan, and an Axle Vent mod. Oh, and a Tru-cool HB7 trans cooler. (they were out of most every other trans cooler model from Tru-cool). The question I have: with all the other mods on the trans, do I need to bypass the internal transcooler that goes through the radiator OR since it is a new Aluminum radiator will it be okay to leave that running through it and with the Larger pan (3.5 qts) do I need the extra cooler? (I have never really towed much with it or for any long distance in the past, so this will be a first, going around 1500 miles, Pulling around 6K - plus a loaded truck with canopy).

I love my Titan, can't say enough good about it, only big problem I've had is the exhaust manifold cracks (Again) Doing headers this time..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts