Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following items for sale, which came from an '08 Titan Crew Cab with Utili-track before I traded it in.

• Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover. Includes the utili-track mounting hardware. Great condition. $300 obo.
  • WeatherTech Floor Liners. Driver, passenger, and rear. The driver side shows a little wear, but the passenger and rear liners are in perfect condition. $100 obo.
  • Factory bed extender. This includes the utili-track mounting brackets. I don't have pictures, but this is also in great condition. $200 obo

I can ship the floor liners for $10, but would prefer local delivery or pick-up within 50 mile radius of Akron, OH for the Trifecta and bed extender due to their size.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
How did you like the trifecta tonneau cover? Was it water tight? I'm looking for one in Cincinnati. Do you ever get down this way. I don't make it up north much and would be a pretty penny is gas to drive that far for either of us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did you like the trifecta tonneau cover? Was it water tight? I'm looking for one in Cincinnati. Do you ever get down this way. I don't make it up north much and would be a pretty penny is gas to drive that far for either of us.
I like the Trifecta so much that I bought another one for my '10 Frontier Pro-4X. In fact, it is a better fit on the Titan than on the Frontier, due to the design of the area where it sits right behind the cab. It has a pretty good rubber seal all the way around, and you can clamp it down so it's tight. I never had any problems with moisture in the bed when I used this cover.
Another nice feature is the way it folds back in 3 sections toward the cab and it has clips that keep it retracted that way in case you need to haul something big.
The whole thing can be removed and re-installed in a few minutes.
I'll throw in a tailgate seal to anyone who buys the Trifecta. It's supposed to seal the area at the bottom of the tailgate, but I never used it.
I don't get down to Cincinnati, but if you're interested, I could meet you halfway in Columbus.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price Reduction

I've reduced the prices of these items as follows:

• Trifecta: $275
  • Bed Extender: $175
  • Floor Liners: $90 + $10 shipping
I'd like to sell these to reclaim some space in my garage!

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts