Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been trying to reach tech12volts for a week and have not got an email back yet i used there CONTACT US icon on there website and i still have heard nothing back. has anyone had problems reaching them or is there an easier way someone knows jus wanna ask some questions

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I know there has been health issues within his direct family. I am sure as soon as he gets a moment you will hear from him. Try using the PM function here and just wait.

Wish I could do more, but if you have a item specific question some of us might be able to help.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what name does he go by on the site? my only question is he has an box amp subs package on sale and i wanted to know how long i would really like to get it. ok another one the package he has is two re audio tens how loud are two teens in a kc

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I personally can't help you as to how loud they are in a KC. I have am on my second CC. I have not heard of anyone complaining about volume on any of his enclosures though.

He is known on all the boards as tech12volts. Hopefully some of the peeps with KC and his boxes will chime in to give you better input

1 - 4 of 4 Posts