Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i notice that my t is slightly lower on the left than the right side,i measured the front from the ground to the edge of fender well and the right side is half inch higher than left side,i also measured the rear right side is about quarter inch higher then left side.check all tire pressure and their all the same.what should i check or can you guys give me an idea what causing it.thanks

·
Registered
654 Posts
how full is your gas tank?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Sometimes a vehicle comes like that from the factory, there is no rhyme or reason. This could be caused by how much fuel is in the tank, if your really heavy set a car can lean towards the driverside as the car gets older, a low tire, etc. Some vehicles lean for no reason.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Mine was the same way. I would look at it in the driveway and wonder if it was the driveway or the Titan. Since I really couldn't stand leaning left I eliminated the lean when I installed my SAW coilovers. I may be hardcore conservative but I didn't go so far as to make it lean to the right. :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys,how much does a coilover cost?and do i need to re place anything else if go with coilovers,such spindles etc..oh yeah i also measured it from top of tires to fender well,and its really half inch low on driver side from right side.thats on a leveled ground.also i do have a prg mini lift installed a 2 years ago.thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts