Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am getting little to none so far as new submissions for Truck of the month pics on top of home page. Is there nobody interested in having their trucks up there? Its getting kinda time consuming for me to try to dig up new pics to post up there, and if I don't start getting some fresh material I am going to have to go back to changing it once a month instead of every 2 weeks, or just drop it all together. This will now be the official submission thread for it, lets see what kind of response we get.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Totm

I guess I will toss mine in here, haven't done it before and she is starting to look like I want it to. Guess I have to get better pics too other than at the truck wash.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great man, why you been holden out on us?

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Here you go. Been keeping it under wraps but I guess I can let the cat out of the bag!!

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'll throw mine in the mix.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
The lowered Titans are really starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's one from me. Still waiting for the next wheelin' trip to get better ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Looks great man, why you been holden out on us?
I just wasn't done with her yet, visually that is, that is done pretty much now. The rest of the stuff has yet to be done.

Nismo headers
Stillen B-pipes
Uprev
07 manifold
Transgo reprogrammer

and most of that will happen all at once.

·
Registered
251 Posts
heres mine.. if i have some potential chance of getting totm ill go and get some better pics for a "good" picture of it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heres mine.. if i have some potential chance of getting totm ill go and get some better pics for a "good" picture of it.
EVERYBODY has a chance. More then just the appearance of the truck gos into it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
well there not the best pics, but i wanted to get some new ones before the rain comes, and while its nice and sparkly. ill enter again with better pics sometime. and the one dont mind the broke exhaust pipe. it was an oops.

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
here is a couple pick on my truck from this last week at Sequoia National Park

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
The transformation from a stock XE is nearly complete...
Nice job man, badazz truck, but the pics are in the wrong order.:thumbsup-big:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.