Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong. I've been having issues w/ the truck starting, last week...I've been having trouble getting the truck to start, it would crank, but not turn over. I would have to sit there a few times and try until it finally started. Noticed the battery had a bit of coorosion, so I disconnected the battery and cleaned it. Then I found out 2 days the battery basically died on me. So I replaced a new battery, started up no problems.

This morning I go to start my truck.....and all I heard was a click, doesn't crank, nothing. Does that mean it's the starter? A bad negative cable line? All the lights and power works fine when the key is on. Any tips on how to get the truck started so I don't have to get it towed? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Truck won't start

I would suspect a drain somewhere along the line.

After you charge up the battery and drive it around a bit, stop and take a reading to see what it could be.

Starter/alternator?

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
do you have anything electrical that is aftermarket? is so, disconnect it and see what you get. i'm thinking something is draining your power somewhere too.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Could be a bad alternator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts