Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to go to titantalk clicked on my favorites and I went to a dodge srt forum. So i typed the address in and it did the same thing. Looks like dodge is takeing over lol. Is this happening to anybody else? Maybe somebody is trying to tell me somthing. "tt is bad for you"

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
just did the same thing to me, oh well

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I was just coming to post the same thing.
very wierd. Must have some problems with there server.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Definately we have room for everyone.
Remember you cant run out of virtual room.
LOL

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
nytitan1 said:
yup same thing here cant get on other site thought it was me
well you always have a place here. We do not turn anyone away. Glad you posted.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
TT has been down for a few hours now. I already knew about the SRT connection with the site. It used to come up every now and then over there but not for a while. I guess most of the members will know about it now.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
The guy that owns TT owns a lot of forums. All kinds of cars. Guess he is making some big money cause they have all kind of sponsors. All I can say is WoW.
M4ck

·
Registered
26 Posts
kytitan said:
I went to go to titantalk clicked on my favorites and I went to a dodge srt forum. So i typed the address in and it did the same thing. Looks like dodge is takeing over lol. Is this happening to anybody else? Maybe somebody is trying to tell me somthing. "tt is bad for you"
The forum is run by the same guys as the SRT Forum. I'll bet they are doing some work on the site.

·
Registered
17 Posts
This sucks!! I was wondering what happened to TT.

Oh well

Later
ICE

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gftitan04 said:
kytitan said:
The forum is run by the same guys as the SRT Forum. I'll bet they are doing some work on the site.
I thought they usualy warn everybody before they work on the site.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ICE17N24 said:
This sucks!! I was wondering what happened to TT.

Oh well

Later
ICE
I miss tt also but it doesn't suck when you have a site to go to like this one.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
kytitan said:
I thought they usualy warn everybody before they work on the site.
A few hours ago I did receive a site temporarily unavailable due to it being overloaded or something like that. Now it is just sending you straight to the SRT forum page.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
They are back up but we do enjoy everyone here.
M4ck

1 - 19 of 19 Posts