Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Chris and I just bought a used Titan 2016 diesel turbo reserve platinum with 53000 miles on it. I have had it for 6 six days and the check engine light came on so I brought to the dealer and they told me the turbo module was bad and had it for 5 days. I went and picked it up and had it for about anther 5 days and the check engine came back on ,back to the dealer this time same code showed up but they had to call Nissan to find out what was the problem. They told me it was the low side turbo and would have to order the part they called me the next day and told me it was on national back order and they did not know when it would be in. So they have had my truck for 1 month and I might get it back on the 26th of April. my question is after they replace the part how much more will go wrong with it I really like the truck but don't to go through this every 50,000 miles

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi my name is Chris and I just bought a used Titan 2016 diesel turbo reserve platinum with 53000 miles on it. I have had it for 6 six days and the check engine light came on so I brought to the dealer and they told me the turbo module was bad and had it for 5 days. I went and picked it up and had it for about anther 5 days and the check engine came back on ,back to the dealer this time same code showed up but they had to call Nissan to find out what was the problem. They told me it was the low side turbo and would have to order the part they called me the next day and told me it was on national back order and they did not know when it would be in. So they have had my truck for 1 month and I might get it back on the 26th of April. my question is after they replace the part how much more will go wrong with it I really like the truck but don't to go through this every 50,000 miles
I have the same truck and had to replace the low side turbo as well it’s been a month and my light is on again with the same code I will let you know what the update is

1 - 4 of 4 Posts