front rockford fosgate componets
rear ? forget what brand now
umm 35x13 nitto terra grapplers
2010 20" titan wheels
2.5in leveling kit
7% tint in rear 15% in front
55w hid kit
truck currently has about 22k miles on it but i do drive it every day
once again truck is salvage title and will be sold as is....

kbb private party value in good condition is right around $25k
not including the $1200 tires, $800 for factory 20s, sound system is about $3000, etc etc

i know truck is salvage title so worth considerably less but i would like to get as close to $20k as possible however dont be afraid to make an offer

txt me 512 751 4370 as i dont check this forum offer and get you more pictures information etc.......

if i get close to what im asking will have truck tuned by uprev as well full dyno tune ($800 value at least)

·
Registered
644 Posts
i hate to burst your bubble bro but I had 2008 with all that you have and some and less miles and didnt get 20k for it nice looking truck thou and GL

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah you're not going to get 20k for that..sorry.

I would hop on craigslist and autotrader to find comparable vehicles and their price ranges. Then don't count your extras to balance out the salavage title.

·
Creator of the DUMBEST thread ever!
4,107 Posts
Dude you need to be straight up when describing this thing. Cars don't just get salvage titles becuase they were stolen. There must have been considerable damage to this truck either from an accident or stripping it. Just having your vehicle stolen does not automatically get it a salvage title. Be wary of this guy. You will be lucky to get 12 for it and I would not pay that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.